I was talking the other week about the things Delilah was saying. One of them that I had left out was that she now says "Bless you" when we sneeze. She's such a sweet little girl!! When we were picking up the car, Austin was showing me features inside the car I sneezed and she said "Bless you". He asked me if she had just said bless you and I said yes. He was so impressed by how polite she is (she had been saying thank you for a few things).
Another thing she's been doing lately is when she gets upset about something she'll go "I gonna cry." Or she'll simply say "Cry". And that is what she was doing in the pictures below. Although John doesn't remember why she was saying it. Sometimes I don't think she knows why :-)
Recently when I asked her for a kiss or a hug and she won't give me one I've been faking "crying". She'll say "Cry" and then I'd say "Yea honey- I'm faking." So now when I do it she'll say "Cry- faking." I still get a kiss or hug out of it though.
This weekend is a busy one- tomorrow I'm going with my friend Rebecca to see her house. She inherited it fully (it was half hers) when her grandfather passed away. Her mother has been painting for her. Saturday my niece is coming to spend the night again and we're going to Ol.ive Gard.en for lunch. Then we're going to a craft store I haven't been to in person. Later that night Rebecca & I are going to take her to see Despicab.le M.e at the movies. Sunday we'll go to my parents' as usual. Somewhere in there we'll fit in going to see John at work.

"I gonna cry."
Another thing she's been doing lately is when she gets upset about something she'll go "I gonna cry." Or she'll simply say "Cry". And that is what she was doing in the pictures below. Although John doesn't remember why she was saying it. Sometimes I don't think she knows why :-)
Recently when I asked her for a kiss or a hug and she won't give me one I've been faking "crying". She'll say "Cry" and then I'd say "Yea honey- I'm faking." So now when I do it she'll say "Cry- faking." I still get a kiss or hug out of it though.
This weekend is a busy one- tomorrow I'm going with my friend Rebecca to see her house. She inherited it fully (it was half hers) when her grandfather passed away. Her mother has been painting for her. Saturday my niece is coming to spend the night again and we're going to Ol.ive Gard.en for lunch. Then we're going to a craft store I haven't been to in person. Later that night Rebecca & I are going to take her to see Despicab.le M.e at the movies. Sunday we'll go to my parents' as usual. Somewhere in there we'll fit in going to see John at work.

"I gonna cry."
Comments