Thanks everyone for the congrats! It was a surprise to have happened so quickly because of the PCOS but we were VERY fortunate. Unfortunately I have decided not to go to school right now. I was sitting in class the other day and had sweat just pouring off me. The smell of the room was making me feel sick and I just sat there thinking "I can't do this. I don't want to be here." I think I had a little touch of a bug going around but nonetheless I just had to get out of there. I'm planning on going back just not right now.
Delilah did some super cute things today- she was singing along to the Spongebob Squarepants title sequence & John got a video. Then she put her Little People baby in a little chair and pretended to rock the baby. It just melted my heart *sigh* When I had gotten home from work I had said I was hungry and Delilah said "Eat." I said "Yea, I need to eat something." And she responds "Eat supper." That's the first time I ever heard her say supper! Also we got her this Fisher Price kitchen thing and it had a little pot for the stove & a spoon. She went over to pick them up and said "Cook." I never heard her say that before either! This is such a fun age.
What a big girl :-(



Delilah did some super cute things today- she was singing along to the Spongebob Squarepants title sequence & John got a video. Then she put her Little People baby in a little chair and pretended to rock the baby. It just melted my heart *sigh* When I had gotten home from work I had said I was hungry and Delilah said "Eat." I said "Yea, I need to eat something." And she responds "Eat supper." That's the first time I ever heard her say supper! Also we got her this Fisher Price kitchen thing and it had a little pot for the stove & a spoon. She went over to pick them up and said "Cook." I never heard her say that before either! This is such a fun age.
What a big girl :-(
Comments
Also, I said "do you want to eat supper?" Monday night when John and Delilah were here...maybe she remembered it from then. She's just too darn cute and smart!!!