Sup?

Delilah has been doing & saying the cutest things. The other day John called me at work because Delilah wanted to talk to mommy. He hands her the phone and she says "Love you. Miss you." without John even telling her to say those things! My heart melted. John, Delilah & I went to lunch at the chinese place the other day & Delilah was drinking some water. She wanted more but I wanted her to hold off a little because she had had so much already. So looks at me & says "I cry. Boo hoo hoo." It was so stinkin' cute! Lately when she's been crying for one reason or another after she's all done she'll say she was crying. Some not so cute things involve little screaming/biting/throwing things trantrums. Today John wanted her to come in the living room. Apparently she didn't want to so she kind of screamed and bit the book she was holding. Or she'll be playing with something that'll make her mad because it's not doing something she wants it to do so she'll throw it... and anything around her she can get her hands on. One day she had a roll on the floor tantrum. We couldn't help it but we just started busting up laughing because she had never done it before. She hasn't done it again so I guess we didn't give her the impression it was something she should do for attention (thankfully!).

Yesterday my mom came down to visit. John thought it'd be a good chance to go test drive the car I'm interested in. We were going to do it today but wouldn't have been able to ride together because one of us would've had to stay at the dealership with Delilah. The car I want is a 2010 Ki.a Sou.l. I was considering that one, the Nis.san Cu.be and the Sci.on X.d. Anyway we went to the Ki.a dealership and the guy I was supposed to meet with today just so happened to be there. He pulled the car out (the one they said they had in stock that I was interested in wasn't on the lot because it was being inspected) and we climbed in. I was very happy that he didn't decide to come along. If he would have I wouldn't have driven it and I'm really glad that I did. I loved it! When we got back from the test drive I was smiling about something & he interpreted that as that I really liked the car. Nonchalantly I say "Yea, it's nice." I tell him that we're going to look around at some other cars but we'll call him. Then we headed over to the Nis.san dealership that's right across the road from Ki.a to look at the Cu.be. Yea- the Cu.be is out. The shape isn't bad but it's a really low car. I think as low at my first car was even. The room in the back between the front & back seat is probably about what mine is now & we're looking to get away from that.

I decided to not consider the Scio.n either so the soul wins. Now we're waiting until sometime next week to call or go back in with my car (I told him we were thinking of selling my car privately which is a fib) to order the car. I had told the guy that we would probably have to order it because all the stuff that came on the cars that were in the lot we didn't need or want. Plus those things added a couple hundred more on to the price. I read somewhere that the 4th of July weekend is the worst weekend to buy a car because they extend the deals from the prior months instead of starting the new ones & then people think they're getting a good deal. O another thing the dealer told us was that they didn't know how many more they were going to get in- puhlease! That's not going to make me buy the car today- sorry! LoL


Comments

Kate said…
i BETTER see you guys tomorrow
That's so cute how Delilah will tell you she loves you. Hayden will say it back to you, but not on his own yet. It's super cute to see their little personalities developing!
Elizabeth said…
LoL Kate- you better believe you will! :-D

Ciera- I know! It's so fun!
Ashley Rawlings said…
Isn't this stage fun with all the new things they say! She's a sweetie, and surely a Mama's girl!

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh I suck

Lucky Stars Jewelry Giveaway