A Tired Day
Today is a tired day... I could so fall asleep right now as I type. Delilah did the cutest thing today- we were all sitting on the couch and she turned to me, patted my arm & said "Hi momma". Then she turned to John, patted his arm & said "Hi daddy". We asked her if she could say hi to the baby and I took her hand & showed her that the baby was in my tummy. She pats my tummy & says "Hi baby." *insert melted heart here* Later when we were reading to her before bed and lifted up my shirt & was patting my stomach. Then she laid her head on it *sigh* What a sweetheart!
Prior to bedtime we were outside blowing bubbles. Delilah insisted she try to blow some and while she was successful on a few occasions she mostly just got the bubble mixture in her mouth. At one point she either was going to say something or it just came out but she blew a bubble with her mouth! It was too funny. I sat there laughing until I cried. Thankfully those bubbles are non-toxic.
Saturday we went to my friend's son's 5th birthday- I'd say party but it wasn't so much party since we went after Delilah's nap. I made her son a puppy. It turned out really well & Hughie loved it!
The puppy

Hughie

Hughie n Delilah

Blowin' bubbles

Blowin' bubbles with her mouth LoL
Prior to bedtime we were outside blowing bubbles. Delilah insisted she try to blow some and while she was successful on a few occasions she mostly just got the bubble mixture in her mouth. At one point she either was going to say something or it just came out but she blew a bubble with her mouth! It was too funny. I sat there laughing until I cried. Thankfully those bubbles are non-toxic.
Saturday we went to my friend's son's 5th birthday- I'd say party but it wasn't so much party since we went after Delilah's nap. I made her son a puppy. It turned out really well & Hughie loved it!
The puppy

Hughie

Hughie n Delilah

Blowin' bubbles

Blowin' bubbles with her mouth LoL
Comments