A Soul

Tomorrow I am getting my soul... my Kia Soul to be exact. As I said last Thursday John & I went to test drive the soul. Right after test driving the soul we went to Niss.an to look at the Cub.e. That was totally out! It was then I decided I wanted the soul but we figured we should wait until after the fourth. Monday they were closed, Tuesday we were possibly going to go visit friends but ended up not due to scheduling conflicts, & Wednesday I had to go to register for classes (they start next Wednesday).

We went in & our car dealer (Austin) says he had bad news- the car we wanted (a red soul) had just been purchased. Mother f*cker!! But they had found a red one in State College. So he worked out a price and asked if that was what I was looking for. The trade-in price I was- it was what I had seen on Kelley Blue Book for my car. Although the guy that drove my car & figured out a trade-in left a lot of stuff out that really lowered the trade-in. I did point this out to Austin though. Anyway I asked if I could talk to John and Austin left. John & I discussed it & he said we should show him the print out we got from the Ki.a website showing what the cost was after we built our car & ask if he could get it close to that or give us more for my car.

Austin came back & I said that I know the price listed was with all the options but we don't want all the extras & when we built our car online it was without the extras & came to X amount of dollars. Could he either lower the price or give me more for my car. So he said he'd do $500 more and made it sound like it was some big huge sacrifice. He added the $500 on to my trade-in & figured out what it would be. Then he took it to his boss to approve acting like he wasn't sure it even would be. John & I sat there chatting waiting for him to come back, knowing we would get it. He comes back & congratulates us- it was approved- and says we can breath a sigh of relief. Please. LoL

So tomorrow we go to pick up my lovely, new soul.

Here's a stock pic

Comments

Kate said…
Love it, cant wait to go for a ride in it!
Mom said…
Ooooh, very nice. Good for you and John! I can't wait to go for a ride, too.
Anonymous said…
It looks so cool ! Congrats !
Misty Dawn said…
Nice! I just got my new car yest and signing my papers tonight! I love new cars.
Ashley Rawlings said…
Can't wait to see it!

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh I suck

Lucky Stars Jewelry Giveaway