Lake Tobias

Today we ventured to La.ke T.obias for lots of cute animals, a safari ride and petting zoo. Wow were we disappointed. It wasn't as great as we thought it would be and Delilah could give two craps about the animals. The petting zoo sucked and the safari was more like a ride to look at lots of birds (emus, ostriches & something else I can't remember the name of), cows (as John said), deer, and llamas. Joy. Plus there were lots of people there to piss us off. The best part of the whole trip was when we got Delilah her consolation "prize"- a stuffed kangaroo with baby joey :-)

We're going to T & Ds Wild Cat park next Saturday- we like it a lot better.

Tomorrow is Knoebels and we're actually excited- first Knoebels trip of the year, Delilah is older, and we're going to take her on a new ride.

Enjoy some pics from our trip today...

Peacocks, lions, alligator & capybara

Ostrich & Zebra (Delilah really seemed to like the Ostrich)

Some kind of bird, monkies, a lemur, and a tortoise

Camels, armadillo butt, lemurs, and some other things

The Safari Ride:
The zebra looking things are zeedonks, the white bird is a male bird keeping an eggie warm, and llamas. I don't know what the other things are.

Delilah on the safari ride

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sorry your excursion to LT wasn't all that great ! Hopefully your next one will be !

What is Knoebels ???
Mom said…
Too bad your trip wasn't great...I did enjoy the pics though. Today was wonderful, so that sort of made up for yesterday. We had a good time, but Pappy and I are both pooped!

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh I suck

Lucky Stars Jewelry Giveaway