Spring Nothin'
Today we went to the Sprin.g Fli.ng with my mom. I wanted to check out how many jewelry stands they had there. I was considering maybe having a stand there next year. Yea.... no. There were like 22 stands and that wasn't really counting any side street stands. That was the main street. And the volume some of the people had. I'd have to spend thousands of dollars to even be able to make enough for that place. Of course that's no problem since everyone knows John & I are rolling in the dough (insert sarcasm & eye roll here). Anyway we got there early which turned out to be a very good thing. By the time we left an hour and a half later all you could see when you looked up the street was lots & lots of bodies. In the hot weather. Yuck- go away hot weather. You're not welcome here. We got Delilah a balloon that she just had to have- everywhere she looked she saw one & so she proclaimed "Boon!" meaning get me one... now. Some kid really pissed me off later- we were on the one side street & my mom was talking to this vendor. John was holding Delilah and I was standing with the stroller. The balloon was tied to it so we didn't have a fly away balloon. This kid goes walking by, pokes her balloon and says "Pop." I'm like "Don't touch her balloon!" The kid's parent was behind him & scolded him but come on. This little f-er was old enough to know better. I think there would've been a beat down had it popped LoL! They had a petting zoo & pony ride there. I took Delilah in with the goats & sheep. They'd come up to her & get waaaayyy close- that didn't seem to bother her too much but she wouldn't touch them. No pony ride 'cause there was a line but maybe next year (if we go back).
Afterwards we went home where I readied myself & Delilah for a lunch date with my friend LeeAnn. It was so great to see her & Delilah really seemed to like her too. We headed to the mall after our yummy lunch to get Delilah some sandals. Her poor little feet get so warm & sweaty in her socks & shoes. I go in & tell the saleslady who inquires as to whether we need a measurement "No thanks". Her shoes are a 4W and naturally I assume that's what I'll get her. I tried on the cutest pair of sandals- 4W- and they were too big! >:-\ I ended up having another sales lady come & measure her foot because I wasn't sure if the 4 I tried on her was the proper size. The sales lady got a measurement of 5. Absolutely no way- I tried a 5 just to make sure but it was so long in the front & clompy when she tried to walk. I hope that lady doesn't measure too many other kids feet 'cause she doesn't know what she's doing! I got her two pair of the cutest sandals (gotta love BOGO 1/2 off!)
We headed home after finding our super cute sandals and both took a nap. Then it was supper & outside for some playtime where she got to water her feet as well as the grass :-D

Afterwards we went home where I readied myself & Delilah for a lunch date with my friend LeeAnn. It was so great to see her & Delilah really seemed to like her too. We headed to the mall after our yummy lunch to get Delilah some sandals. Her poor little feet get so warm & sweaty in her socks & shoes. I go in & tell the saleslady who inquires as to whether we need a measurement "No thanks". Her shoes are a 4W and naturally I assume that's what I'll get her. I tried on the cutest pair of sandals- 4W- and they were too big! >:-\ I ended up having another sales lady come & measure her foot because I wasn't sure if the 4 I tried on her was the proper size. The sales lady got a measurement of 5. Absolutely no way- I tried a 5 just to make sure but it was so long in the front & clompy when she tried to walk. I hope that lady doesn't measure too many other kids feet 'cause she doesn't know what she's doing! I got her two pair of the cutest sandals (gotta love BOGO 1/2 off!)
We headed home after finding our super cute sandals and both took a nap. Then it was supper & outside for some playtime where she got to water her feet as well as the grass :-D

Comments
I just bought Lili some sandals too, and surprisingly I had to buy her a smaller size too, she is usually a size 7 and I had to buy her a 6.