School- what am I thinking?!

Ok so after John finally agreed to allow me to go to school I thought to myself 'What am I thinking?' Homework, tests, studying... and worst of all seeing Delilah a lot less than I am now (o yes, and John too hehe). I'm asking so much of John- he'll pretty much be a single dad and I know that's going to be a lot for him. I mean he watches Delilah all day but when I come home after work that's his relief ya know? Now he won't get that. He's a wonderful man and I'm lucky to have him.

He had a job interview today- it's for a desk clerk at a motel and would only be weekends to start but that would be perfect for us right now. I'll have to go to school for a year (night classes only) and if he would have to work night hours during the weekend we'd have to figure out what we could do with Delilah.

I'm excited to say that I have a job interview next Tuesday. It's for the Area Agen.cy on Aging department- the position is for a fiscal technician. A job title I was supposed to be promoted to but got screwed out of. I'd be doing payroll & time keeping. I really hope I get it so keep your fingers crossed everyone!

When I got home for lunch I noticed the box of tissues sitting on the table with lots of tissues piled on top that had been pulled out. I said "Did Delilah get a hold of the tissues or something?" Of course the answer was obvious. She pulled 19 tissues out before John stopped her- and he took pictures before he took them away LoL Today I had to take the dog to the vet ($90 for a f*cking check up!) and while I was gone John said Delilah peed on the potty again! She went over to it and said "Potty"!! I am so proud of her :-D


Comments

Mom said…
Ahh, she was doing good until that last pic. What happened? She is such a big girl, going on the pottie!

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh I suck

Lucky Stars Jewelry Giveaway