T & Ds
Yesterday we went to T&Ds Wild Cat Rescue. We had gone there last year with a friend and liked it so much we wanted to go again. We were planning on going yesterday and then we weren't going to go but a surprise u/e deposit changed our minds (except of course then we forgot to stop at the bank & Grammy ended up paying for us all- Thanks Grammy!). Delilah really enjoyed herself & loved feeding the deer! We came to this enclosure that was closed last year but open this year. I think they were foxes- any way the two foxes came right up to the glass of their habitat just watching us. We walked along after looking at them for a few minutes and they followed. One of them jumped right up on the ledge next to the glass and stayed there long enough for Delilah to put her hand up to the glass. At one point we passed this black bear who was in this enclosure- he apparently didn't like it in there because he took a hold of the sides & violently shook it! He did it again & I got a video but it wasn't as impressive as the first time he did it.
Our last stop was some tigers- my mom was looking at the tiger with Delilah while I was taking pictures. That tiger was looking at Delilah like it was his next meal. It really creeped me out the way he was looking at her!
I'm so so excited- John & I have been talking about it and I'm going back to school! I'm going for an associate degree in accounting. Something I never thought I'd want to do but have recently discovered that it's something I ~really~ want to do. I wish I would've figured it out sooner. Wish me luck!
Monkeys!

Lemurs- if you look closely at the brown ones you can see a little brown blob on the back of one. That's a baby!

Feeding the deer


Raccoon, Albino Raccoon, Coati, Coyote, Wolves, & a Cat thing.


The first two pics are a Binturong, a goose, a black bear, something I can't remember the name of and Coatimundis.
Our last stop was some tigers- my mom was looking at the tiger with Delilah while I was taking pictures. That tiger was looking at Delilah like it was his next meal. It really creeped me out the way he was looking at her!
I'm so so excited- John & I have been talking about it and I'm going back to school! I'm going for an associate degree in accounting. Something I never thought I'd want to do but have recently discovered that it's something I ~really~ want to do. I wish I would've figured it out sooner. Wish me luck!
Monkeys!

Lemurs- if you look closely at the brown ones you can see a little brown blob on the back of one. That's a baby!

Feeding the deer


Raccoon, Albino Raccoon, Coati, Coyote, Wolves, & a Cat thing.


The first two pics are a Binturong, a goose, a black bear, something I can't remember the name of and Coatimundis.
Comments
Congrats on deciding to go back to school...details need more details please !
Hayden loves animals too! Those pictures are adorable!
Good luck with school. I give you, and anyone else with the motivation to further your education, credit for wanting to do it. I never had the desire to do it, but you go girl!!!