Potty Time!

Delilah peed on the potty today!! It was after dinner and I had taken her in the room to change her diaper before we headed out for a walk. She let out quite the toot and I asked her if she had to poop. She said "Poop" so I asked her if she wanted to sit on her potty. She got down from the couch went over to her potty, opened the lid and said "Ew." LoL I sat her on the potty and suddenly I hear the tinkling!! What a big girl she is- I can't believe how big she's getting already :-\

Yesterday she had a pediatrician appointment. She's 22 lbs 9.6 oz and 2' 8.5" tall. I'm not sure how accurate the height is though because the pedi wanted to remeasure her thinking the nurse might've not gotten the right measurement since Delilah had been kind of squirmy. But they never did it *shrug* Apparently she's doing very well with words and such for her age. And she knows like all her body parts. Today she said some new things- she said crazy, cracker, "I did" and "Bless you" to me after I sneezed. The other day when the phone rang she said "It's the phone!"!

Last night she helped us clean up the living room for the first time before heading up to bed. She was such a good helper!

Dot- I think you should totally take a road trip & come to Knoebels and we could all meet up :-D That'd be so cool! Do it!! LoL

Comments

Anonymous said…
She Peed !!! That is great !

Glad her appt. went well and she is doing good with everything. Isn't it funny when they start talking and start putting all the words together. My niece said "you're freaking me out" the other day & I almost died laughing..LOL !

A road trip would be nice, my friend ! You just never know when I might show up on your doorstep ! LOL..
Mom said…
Hey, Pappy and I are in for the Knobels trip too! Okay? The more adults, the better, right?
I'm so proud of our big girl for peeing in the potty. I thought you were young, Elizabeth - 22 months -when you were potty trained. Maybe she'll have you beat. No more expensive diapers some day soon. Yay!

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh I suck

Lucky Stars Jewelry Giveaway