Eddie the Elephant
A few months ago I decided I wanted to expand my knitting skills further. I wanted to learn how to make more than scarves & baby blankets. I bought a book and found a hat project I wanted to do. I haven't started it yet. I also bought a book with knitted animals/toys in it. I found an elephant that I wanted to make Delilah. It didn't take me long to get all the pieces knitted but I didn't get it all put together until this past week. Why? Well because I had to make a teddybear for a friend of mine's son. He was very sick with pneumonia & had to be hospitalized. A fundraiser of sorts was held for him & his mom because she wasn't able to return to work right away after he was sent home. I'm pleased to say he loved it! Anyway Delilah's elephant is finished.
Tonight was bath night- I asked Delilah if she wanted to go upstairs for her bath and she headed for the kitchen. She was holding a stacking toy I had asked her if I could have because we had to leave it downstairs. She walks out to the laundry room and sets it down, then picks up & brings it back to me. I say something along the lines of "Yea it's time to go up for your bath. You stink!" To which she replies "I stink!" :-D
In her suit top and playing in the water with Daddy

Eddie the Elephant
Tonight was bath night- I asked Delilah if she wanted to go upstairs for her bath and she headed for the kitchen. She was holding a stacking toy I had asked her if I could have because we had to leave it downstairs. She walks out to the laundry room and sets it down, then picks up & brings it back to me. I say something along the lines of "Yea it's time to go up for your bath. You stink!" To which she replies "I stink!" :-D
In her suit top and playing in the water with Daddy

Eddie the Elephant
Comments
Morgan- How bout I make you your very own snuggle elephant? LoL!