The best part of Christmas for me is the giving. Yea the getting part is nice but I love seeing the look on peoples faces when they open their gifts.

Our Christmas was just fantastic. It was so much fun this year with Delilah able to open presents (and being more interested in them than she was at her birthday!).

Christmas Eve we visited John's parents. They got Delilah a Fisher Price Laugh n Learn sweeper, two outfits, gripper socks, & a dog puppet that bark sings 3 songs & Little People zoo train thing. We also stopped in at his grandma's for a much needed visit. She got Delilah a fur real friends puppy. It's really cute and we don't even have to let it out! Ha!

Christmas Day- opening scene the front living room with presents galore under the tree (ok maybe there wasn't that many...). We started off with Delilah's presents. First I opened her card & read it to her as she struggled to slip out of my arms. She was so not interested. Then we started with her ornament. It was so fun to watch her open her presents- she would take a piece of paper (we had to start it) and would rip it off. Then she'd either hand it to me or John, and just throw it aside if we were too slow to take it from her. By about the point we got to the Little People SUV complete with mommy & baby she was ready to stop opening presents & play with that. But I kept her on track. Then John & I opened our presents from eachother. While we were doing that Delilah played with the garbage bag full of wrapping paper. Playing with the paper with all those neat toys *sigh* Kids :-D

After a non-nap day we headed over to my parents house. After a decent nap while we ate we opened presents. We got so many wonderful things from my parents for us & for Delilah- I just can't name them all! Thank you so much Mom & Dad for a wonderful Christmas Day full of great food, presents & best of all a family to spend it with.


A Cabbage Patch Doll!! Cadence, born Dec. 25th

The SUV

Grandparents for the Little People house!

Books



At my parents'



Delilah opening her Little People Airport

Comments

Ashley Rawlings said…
Very cute pics. Looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas :)

The opening presents keeps getting better!!!! ;)
Mom said…
It was really fun watching Delilah opening her presents.
And you are welcome, and thank you for your gifts also. It was a great day...spending time with our loved ones - priceless!
Morgan Owens said…
I love the picture in the post below..such a beautiful family! ♥

I'm glad you all had a wonderful Christmas and I hope 2010 brings you much happiness! :)

p.s.- I miss you too!! It feels like we never talk!
Anonymous said…
Great photos ! Merry Christmas !

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh I suck

Lucky Stars Jewelry Giveaway