Delilah got her 7th tooth in today! That would probably explain her fever the other week and the bit of a rash she got (we we thought was from her 1 year shots). I was feeding her at supper and trying to work with her on using a spoon. She had the spoon at the moment & opened her mouth to take a bite. I caught a glimpse of something white next to her left lower front tooth so I took the spoon & tried to get her to open her mouth again. And there it was!

She is so cute sometimes it's almost sickening ;-) Tonight when John was dressing her for bed she smacked her tummy. She does this thing (as explained in a post below) where she'll lift up John's shirt exposing his belly and smack it. John had just gotten her onesie off & she started smacking on her tummy tum. So cute!

Pudding- yum!

A visit to Gram & PapPap Williams'

Comments

Morgan Owens said…
Love the pics...keep them coming! :)

Mason has about 7 teeth now also, but he never lets me stick my finger in to see for sure. When I do get my finger in there it's not pretty..let's just say it's a good thing I'm not breastfeeding! LOL!

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh I suck

Lucky Stars Jewelry Giveaway