Today John, Delilah & I went to visit my friend Jess & her son for our Christmas exchange. We just bought for the kids to simplify things. We got Hughie this really neat Hotwheels Car Crusher toy (hard to explain but you'll see the picture below). Jess got Delilah this adorable outfit- it's a purple hoodie with Dora The Explorer on the front and matching pants. And a pink shirt with some designs on it to match. So stinkin' cute!
Hughie & Delilah were being so cute together too- they were giving each other kisses and Delilah kept leaning over so Hughie could give her kisses on the cheek.
After our visit we went to meet my mom at Curv.es to pick up the stockings that we had made for Delilah & John. They are amazing and just as beautiful as I imagined if not better.
Hughie opening the present we got him

Delilah & I opening her present- thanks Jess & Hughie!


The stockings
Hughie & Delilah were being so cute together too- they were giving each other kisses and Delilah kept leaning over so Hughie could give her kisses on the cheek.
After our visit we went to meet my mom at Curv.es to pick up the stockings that we had made for Delilah & John. They are amazing and just as beautiful as I imagined if not better.
Hughie opening the present we got him

Delilah & I opening her present- thanks Jess & Hughie!


The stockings
Comments
I am so impressed with those stockings...we should send Grace a card/note to let her know how pleased we are with them. Just make sure you put Delilah's stocking up until she's older so she doesn't eat it!!! Ha!Ha!