Delilah amazes me each & every day. It's like she knows when we need a laugh because she does something so cute & funny that it makes me forget our problems if only for a minute. Last night she was having chicken nuggets for supper & decided to put a piece of one on top of her head. She thought it was the funniest thing & it gave daddy and I a laugh too. Then today John kind of had his back to her while making lunch. He turned around & she had the biggest grin on her face. She had put a puffy on her head & just thought it was soo funny. She is the cutest lil lady- I love her dearly & thank God that she's in our lives.

P.S. Miracles ~d0~ happen. Congrats Misty! Praying super hard for a sticky bean!

Comments

Ashley Rawlings said…
She is a very special little girl! You guys have been so blessed in many ways... the rest will fall into place. :)

Congrats to your friend Misty... sticky dust her way!
Mom said…
Ah, that's our little sweetheart. She must have sensed that you guys needed a good laugh. Like I've said many times, she is just so darn smart!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Lucky Stars Jewelry Giveaway

Gosh I suck