Xerox is doing something cool

I received the text below as a forward at work and thought it was important enough to post here. A former friend of mine was sent overseas and while I haven't heard from him in a long time I think about him quite frequently. Over wherever he may be now hoping he is safe & sound. I miss him greatly & wish I could talk to him again one more time.

Please take a minute to go pick out a card for one of the many soldiers who have risked their lives to make us safe. If for nothing else- do it in Christmas spirit.

"If you go to this web site, www.LetsSayThanks.com you can pick out a
thank you card and Xerox will print it to be sent to a
soldier that is currently serving in Iraq . You can't pick out who
gets it, but it will go to a member of the armed services. How AMAZING
it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one!!! It is
FREE and it only takes a second.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the soldiers received a bunch of these?
This takes just 10 seconds and it's a wonderful way to say thank you.

Please take the time to send to our troops and then please take the
time to pass it on for others to do. We can never say enough thank
you's."

Comments

Ashley Rawlings said…
Awesome idea for our troops!

I just sent 4, one from each of us.

Thanks :)
Mom said…
Thanks, hon. This is really cool and I just sent one.

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh I suck

Lucky Stars Jewelry Giveaway