Yesterday Delilah ate spaghetti all by herself for the first time! You see she doesn't like macaroni- unless it's mac n cheese so we couldn't just give her cooked noodles with sauce because she wouldn't eat it. So when she did try spaghetti we'd just cut it up & feed it to her with a fork. Last night she would have none of that. Not even the slightest little bit. So I put some on her tray to see if she'd even eat it. I thought it'd just end up on the floor but she actually picked it up & ate it!
Tonight I was reading to Delilah when she pulled up my shirt exposing my tummy (she likes to lift her daddy's shirt up & smack him on the belly- or pull out his belly button lint ;-D ). I wasn't even really paying attention thinking she'd either just smack it or be distracted by something else. And that was when I felt it.... She was giving me belly farts! Or trying to anyway LoL It was so stinkin' cute- John & I give her belly farts like all the time and it was so adorable seeing her (er well feeling her) trying to do it back :-)
Trimmin' the tree with mommy... and getting upset when I took the ornament to hang it.

Um, dad... this wallet is empty!

She loves to pull down our big blanket that I use to cover up with and snuggle it & roll herself up in it
Tonight I was reading to Delilah when she pulled up my shirt exposing my tummy (she likes to lift her daddy's shirt up & smack him on the belly- or pull out his belly button lint ;-D ). I wasn't even really paying attention thinking she'd either just smack it or be distracted by something else. And that was when I felt it.... She was giving me belly farts! Or trying to anyway LoL It was so stinkin' cute- John & I give her belly farts like all the time and it was so adorable seeing her (er well feeling her) trying to do it back :-)
Trimmin' the tree with mommy... and getting upset when I took the ornament to hang it.

Um, dad... this wallet is empty!

She loves to pull down our big blanket that I use to cover up with and snuggle it & roll herself up in it
Comments
Ah Christmas time... such a magical time with the wee ones :) Enjoy every moment!