Same old, same old here... John hasn't gotten a job yet or an interview... I'm feeling all depressed & the money demon is sitting on my shoulders ripping out my hair... *sigh*

I need a kick in the butt & to remember to be thankful for what we do have. Delilah, our health, our home, each other, my family, our friends... and all the little things that make you stop & think, yea that's awesome.

Comments

Ashley Rawlings said…
Keep your chin up... things will turn around. Just kiss that baby girl of yours and thank God for her. The rest will work itself out in the end. We're here for you.
Mom said…
I know it doesn't seem like it, but everything will work out. I know we went through some pretty tough and lean times, but it always worked out in the end (it took some time, but it worked out). You just have to try to be patient. I know, easy for me to say, right?
And as your grandma would say, "Keep a stiff upper lip."
And, always remember, we also are here for you.

Popular posts from this blog

Lucky Stars Jewelry Giveaway

Gosh I suck