Kisses!
Every day my darling boo amazes me- how much she's grown, how much she's learned, how much she's become her own little person. The other night Delilah gave her first kisses. We were playing on the bed before bedtime to unwind and I asked her "Delilah can I have a kiss?" She leaned forward so I could give her one! It's so cute because when she does it she comes at you mouth agape LoL So I kept asking her if I could have a kiss & after each one she started sticking her tongue out. At one point she stuck her tongue out & leaned forward enough so that she licked my cheek. Silly stinker!
She's also learned to put her "gum"balls in the gumball machine and let them go. Before she would have hold of one, stick it in & hang on to it. Now she started letting them go. Unfortunately she also tries to stick her shapes in it from her cookie jar as well as anything else she can think of.
Delilah certainly has her favorite people... she absolutely adores her Pappy Hans. As soon as she sees him her face just lights up. She reaches for him when I'm holding her- she clings to him if I try to take her back LoL And of course we can't forget Grammy Hans whom she also adores. And Auntie Ashley... but there are some people who I think she can just tell there's something about them she doesn't like. And we've been a lot happier without those said people in our lives. But of course my forgiving heart has been thinking of giving them another chance... had been thinking of inviting them to Delilah's party. But has since decided not to. Not only would it be uncomfortable for others at the party with those people there, it's just not an appropriate event for them to come back in to our lives at.
I just cannot believe Delilah will be a year old next month. I'm just not ready for her to be a year. Where has the time gone? Everyday is an adventure & I wouldn't give it up for the world. I love everyday- even the days she's a grump. She just brings light in to our lives & laughter in our hearts. She's our beautiful boo and I love her dearly.
Playing with the gumball machine

A new toy- daddy's sneakers!

Her favorite toy- the forbidden remote :-D

Walking along the couch

She's also learned to put her "gum"balls in the gumball machine and let them go. Before she would have hold of one, stick it in & hang on to it. Now she started letting them go. Unfortunately she also tries to stick her shapes in it from her cookie jar as well as anything else she can think of.
Delilah certainly has her favorite people... she absolutely adores her Pappy Hans. As soon as she sees him her face just lights up. She reaches for him when I'm holding her- she clings to him if I try to take her back LoL And of course we can't forget Grammy Hans whom she also adores. And Auntie Ashley... but there are some people who I think she can just tell there's something about them she doesn't like. And we've been a lot happier without those said people in our lives. But of course my forgiving heart has been thinking of giving them another chance... had been thinking of inviting them to Delilah's party. But has since decided not to. Not only would it be uncomfortable for others at the party with those people there, it's just not an appropriate event for them to come back in to our lives at.
I just cannot believe Delilah will be a year old next month. I'm just not ready for her to be a year. Where has the time gone? Everyday is an adventure & I wouldn't give it up for the world. I love everyday- even the days she's a grump. She just brings light in to our lives & laughter in our hearts. She's our beautiful boo and I love her dearly.
Playing with the gumball machine

A new toy- daddy's sneakers!

Her favorite toy- the forbidden remote :-D

Walking along the couch

Comments
What is it about remotes and cell phones that babies love so much?
1st kisses are amazing...
From 1st kisses to "Mommy, I love you"'s... treasure it all! I'm always sad when each stage ends... the newborn, then the chubby little crawler... then 1st walking... but each stage brings new and exciting things too :)
And I am right there with you, I can't believe our babies are going to be a year old next month. It just doesn't seem possible!