Questions

So I'm going to steal this from the other gals' blogs I read... not that many people read my blog I'm sure & those that do might not have any questions because they know me so well but if you have any questions ask me! I'll answer them on Saturday :-)

Comments

Larissa said…
WOOHOO Question time!!
How did you meet your Husband?
How did you decide to name you LO?
What's your biggest pet peeve?
Do you have any tattoos?
Would you ever move out of state?
What's your favorite movie of all time?
Anonymous said…
Yes, you were the Liz I was referring too ! lol..

Hmmm....

My questions are :

1.Who is your favorite blogger friend and would you ever like to meet any IRL ?

2. How tall are you ?

3. What was or is the craziest thing you ever did or want to do ?
Misty Dawn said…
How does DH like the hair color change?

When will you be TTC#2?

What kind of work do you do for a living? DH?(you have prob told me but I prob forgot lol)

Any big vaca plans?

How many yrs will you have been married this 10-31?

Do you still visit webmd?
Ashley Rawlings said…
The questions I have aren't appropriate for a family blog ;)

:-p

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh I suck

Lucky Stars Jewelry Giveaway