Look at this girl

Look at this beautiful, loving, happy, funny, kiss giving, huggable, loveable girl.... who in their right mind wouldn't want to be a part of this darling baby girl's life? She is the most happiest, loved little girl I know. She's funny & sweet. Loves her daddy. Loves her mommy. Loves her Pappy & Grammy and Auntie... and all the people who care enough about her to be in her life & love her. I could just play the day away with her. Life is so much better with her. No matter what happens in our lives there is always her. We will always do what's in her best interest.

My beautiful boo

Trying to get her to "rawr" in the stacker like Daddy

Comments

She is so cute. What a beautiful little girl you have. I cant imagine who wouldnt want to be in her life. I think you are doing just fine with her. She looks so happy. Love the video what a funny video
Ashley Rawlings said…
We talk about it all the time... and I can't say it enough... I just don't get it. How can someone, especially grandparents in our cases here, not want to do everything in their power to have a healthy loving relationship with their grandchild/ren? I am blessed to be this sweet little girl's Auntie. I wouldn't want to miss out on anything!
I think our families (well part of yours and part of mine) missed that memo on the whole "unconditional love and respecting one another" thing.

PS: what an awesome 1st Christmas gift that stacker was... who ever could have gotten that? ;) hehe.
Larissa said…
whoever doesn't want to watch this little munchkin grow is missing out a lot.....and they probably won't realize it until it's too late. She is a adorable, smart little girl.....I feel bad for whoever misses out on being in her life.
Mom said…
Seeing these pics and video makes me want tomorrow to get here quick so I can hug her, kiss her, and love her up!!! Can't wait.

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh I suck

Lucky Stars Jewelry Giveaway