#4s
Delilah has been in #3 diapers for a long time now. I actually never thought she would upgrade to 4s. But the day of #4 diapers has arrived. We can always tell it's time to upgrade when diaper marks start to appear on her legs. I tried out a #4 today- MUCH better!
Today John & I went up to Ey.no.n- it's around Sc.ran.ton area- to go to Bur.ling.ton Coat Factory. What's there? Super Ba.by Depot! I was disappointed this time around as they didn't seem to have as much stuff for 12 months as they did for Newborn+. That doesn't mean we didn't find some super friggin cute outfits. We got her a few outfits, 2 shirts, 3 pairs of jammies, and a winter coat. After that we went to Red Lobster- it was soo good! While John & I were on our excursion Grammy watched Delilah. They had lots of fun playing- Grammy even got some plastic bowls & a plastic spoon out for Delilah!
After we got Delilah to take a late nap this afternoon we gave her dinner. She tried Spaghetti & Tomato Sauce w/Beef. It went... ok... The first bite went well. The 2nd bite she tried to spit out. The rest of the bites she was pretty much on the way to getting upset. Which she succeeded in doing but at that point the last bite had been eaten. Then it was on to a veggie.
I also ordered Delilah's birthday invitations today- I can't wait until they come in! They are so cute- but kind of hard to explain because it won't do it justification.
The invite


Trying Spaghetti- Stage 3
Today John & I went up to Ey.no.n- it's around Sc.ran.ton area- to go to Bur.ling.ton Coat Factory. What's there? Super Ba.by Depot! I was disappointed this time around as they didn't seem to have as much stuff for 12 months as they did for Newborn+. That doesn't mean we didn't find some super friggin cute outfits. We got her a few outfits, 2 shirts, 3 pairs of jammies, and a winter coat. After that we went to Red Lobster- it was soo good! While John & I were on our excursion Grammy watched Delilah. They had lots of fun playing- Grammy even got some plastic bowls & a plastic spoon out for Delilah!
After we got Delilah to take a late nap this afternoon we gave her dinner. She tried Spaghetti & Tomato Sauce w/Beef. It went... ok... The first bite went well. The 2nd bite she tried to spit out. The rest of the bites she was pretty much on the way to getting upset. Which she succeeded in doing but at that point the last bite had been eaten. Then it was on to a veggie.
I also ordered Delilah's birthday invitations today- I can't wait until they come in! They are so cute- but kind of hard to explain because it won't do it justification.
The invite


Trying Spaghetti- Stage 3
Comments
Can't wait to see all those adorable outfits for little D!