"We find delight in the beauty and happiness of children that makes the heart too big for the body."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

"
The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
- Oscar Wilde


Nothing in this world is better than seeing Delilah with my mom and dad... she adores them so and they in turn adore her. They would do anything for her- they would move the earth for her. They would never abandon her. Delilah is their world as much as she is ours. They would do anything to be with her.

Carving Delilah's pumpkin




Aye-aye Lemur

Comments

Morgan Owens said…
I agree..I just love seeing the love my parents have for Mason and his for them in return. It's a beautiful thing! Allmooosst as beautiful as seeing your husband playing with the baby! :)

She gets more beautiful everytime I see her!
Larissa said…
Grandparents have a very different love for their grandchildren. My dad turns to mush when he see's Lilian. Your little girl is so cute. I love that picture of you two together!
Mom said…
I just love Delilah's pumpkin toofers. We had such a good time last weekend, getting to see her three days in a row and spending so much time with her..can't beat it for an instant "upper"!!!
Ashley Rawlings said…
Delilah is one lucky girl to have grandparents like your parents... You can just tell they will always have such a special bond from all of the memories they create together.

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh I suck

Lucky Stars Jewelry Giveaway