4 years ago today
Four years ago today- at 7 p.m.- I became Mrs. Elizabeth Williams. John and I first met in 2000- I was 16 going on 17 (Sound of Music anyone?) and he had just turned 20. A mutual friend gave me his AIM screen name and I IMd him. A few weeks after talking online (it was delayed because he got mono) we decided to meet. He picked me up at my parents' house (a little late because he got a little lost) and off we went to Magic River Skateland (in my defense I didn't know what else to do LoL). I liked him so much from the beginning- I can remember sitting there at a table at Magic River when my foot touched his. It was like electric. Anyway as the old cliche goes... And then it was history.
4 years later he proposed and while I can't say it was the most romantic proposal, it's one I won't ever forget.
1 year later and we were married. It was an awesome wedding held on our favorite holiday- Halloween! I wore a black knee length dress with silver accents, a black cape, fishnet stockings, and Converse high top sneakers. John wore a black shirt & pants, a red tie, and black & red Converse sneakers. Everyone in the wedding party, along with my mom, dad & grandma all dressed in costume. It was a night to remember! 5 days after the wedding we had our reception. The cake was phenomenal! It was a 3 tier cake. Red with black horizontal stripes and red wax roses. Fantastic! I would love to post pics- unfortunately none of our pics are in digital format. They're all hard copies. And I'm not messing with taking pics of the pics LoL!
Happy 4 year Anniversary John- I love you more and more each passing day.
4 years later he proposed and while I can't say it was the most romantic proposal, it's one I won't ever forget.
1 year later and we were married. It was an awesome wedding held on our favorite holiday- Halloween! I wore a black knee length dress with silver accents, a black cape, fishnet stockings, and Converse high top sneakers. John wore a black shirt & pants, a red tie, and black & red Converse sneakers. Everyone in the wedding party, along with my mom, dad & grandma all dressed in costume. It was a night to remember! 5 days after the wedding we had our reception. The cake was phenomenal! It was a 3 tier cake. Red with black horizontal stripes and red wax roses. Fantastic! I would love to post pics- unfortunately none of our pics are in digital format. They're all hard copies. And I'm not messing with taking pics of the pics LoL!
Happy 4 year Anniversary John- I love you more and more each passing day.
Comments