This is Halloween, this is Halloween!!
Saturday we were supposed to go to Ash's Halloween party- unfortunately Delilah developed a cold (along with myself- although mine is taking longer to make an appearance!) and we weren't able to go. Ash had to cancel the party anyway because too many other peoples' children were sick too :-\ Anyway since we didn't get to go (everyone was going to put their kids in their costumes) we decided to put Delilah in her costume. Cute just doesn't describe how she looked in her costume!
I'm a little peacock!



Such a big girl- talking on the phone already!




This Saturday is her birthday- 1 year old. It's like it was only yesterday that we brought her home.
I'm a little peacock!


Such a big girl- talking on the phone already!

This Saturday is her birthday- 1 year old. It's like it was only yesterday that we brought her home.
Comments
Hope you guys all feel better soon... it stunk about the party, but I'd rather everyone just not be sick :)
Love you guys and miss you!
I see you've taught Delilah how to suck out her own boogers...she's just way too talented!
Watch out, before you know it, the boys will be calling our little heart breaker up on the phone (or however the kids are gonna be communicating at that age)
Ahhhh, aye-aye lemur. I miss my little boo!