Answers!

So I know I said I'd do this tomorrow but all questions have been asked & I just feel like it LoL

So here we go....

Larissa asked:

~ How did you meet your Husband? A friend of mine came in to work one day (BK... hey it was high school LoL) and said she had to talk to me. Later that night I went home & she said she had a guy for me I had to meet. So she gave me him AIM screen name & I messaged him. After talking for a few weeks on there we finally met.

~ How did you decide to name you LO? Well the middle name was always going to be Mary, after my mom. I have to admit that I did get the initial idea of the name from the much hated (by me anyway) 'Hey there, Delilah' song. But anyway one day as we were looking in a baby book (I making my choices & he making his) I said "What does Delilah mean?" We had two other names we liked but this was #1 on our list. As soon as we found out we were having a girl we said her name would be Delilah Mary.

~ What's your biggest pet peeve? Gosh I have so many... I think my biggest pet peeve is when others are so blinded by being right that they can't even fathom apologizing for things they've done & said. And that this is so much more important than seeing their children or their grandchildren.

~ Do you have any tattoos? I do. Technically I have 8 but visually I only have 7. I have 1 on my lower right leg, 1 on my lower back, 1 on my upper back, 1 on my inner left wrist, 1 on my upper left arm, 1 on my upper right inner arm, and 2 on my upper right arm. Now the one I recently got of our birth flowers is covering up the one I have which would give me 8 tats. I didn't like it anymore & felt dumb telling people what the symbols meant. Although at the time the symbols symbolized John & I (they meant destiny, friendship & eternal love).

~ Would you ever move out of state? I would only ever move if I could take my family with me. I'm super close to my mom and I could never take Delilah away from my dad- or him away from her.

~ What's your favorite movie of all time? That's a super hard question- I have so many favorite movies... but I think I'd have to say Princess Bride. No matter how old the movie gets... or we get... it'll always be a fantastic movie (the book, not so much).

Dot asked:

~ Who is your favorite blogger friend and would you ever like to meet any IRL? That's another tough question... hmmm... I think my favorite blogger friend is you (and I'm not just saying that because you asked the question LoL). I just love how strong you are & you are so full of life. Even if you can't see that sometimes. I would most definitely love to meet all the people whose blogs I follow.

~ How tall are you? I was 5'8 3/4" but after my pregnant I somehow grew.. so I am presently 5'9"

~ What was or is the craziest thing you ever did or want to do ? The crazies thing I did... went in to Canada without my ID! LoL!! I didn't want & I certainly learned that I should carry my ID everywhere... no matter if I'll be drinking in that state or not.

Misty asked:

~ How does DH like the hair color change? He actually likes it as do a lot of my coworkers. I on the other hand, do not.

~ When will you be TTC#2? We hope to start trying next year around when Delilah turns 2.

~ What kind of work do you do for a living? DH? I work for the county in the Fiscal department of the Mental Health/Mental Retardation building. I currently complete the billing for MH, Homekeepers, & Early Intervention. John is currently a SAHD (that's "stay at home dad" for those who may not know). He graduated college with a degree in Network Administration in January 09 and is looking for a job.

~ Any big vaca plans? Nope- we're not big on vacationing anyway. On the 23rd we are going to go to Po.e Vall.ey where we go every year for the day.

~ How many yrs will you have been married this 10-31? We will be married 4 years but we've been together a total of 9 years (including the 4) just this past September 30th

~ Do you still visit webmd? I don't actually. I pretty much stopped after everyone I knew was gone.

Thank you everyone who asked for your questions :-D

Comments

Morgan Owens said…
Sorry I missed out on this! I'm disappointed I'm not your favorite blogger! :( LOL only kidding!
Ashley Rawlings said…
Ugh! Your bestest friend is not your favorite blogger... Well Pthpppp on you :(


;)
Morgan Owens said…
I gave you an Award on my blog that you can do if you ever get bored..but don't feel obligated, I completely understand if you don't have time! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh I suck

Lucky Stars Jewelry Giveaway