Seether f*cking rocks!!

Friday night John & I went to the Blooms.burg Fai.r to see Seether. We could not believe it when my mom told us a few months ago they would be playing there. Anyway we got there at 4:40... the concert wouldn't start until 7:30. It's a good thing we got there when we did- all that waiting paid off. We were in the 3rd row, center stage!! The opening band was Re.v The.ory (formly Reve.lation Theo.ry). They were really great but Seether just blew them away. Amazingly enough I met a woman who just so happens to work with my mom. She brought her camera & took lots of pics... and said she'd share them with me! I'm hoping she e-mails them soon so I can share with all of you :-)

So lots has been happening- well lots of new things Delilah's been doing or trying anyway.

Saturday we went to visit Auntie Ashley & the boys. It was so great getting together- I really miss the 2 second commute & seeing them more often :-( Ash made fried chicken & corn while John made mac n cheese. Delilah tried each & loved it all! Afterwards we had some play time in the living room which is always an adventure :-) Ash ended up holding on to all 3 of the kids and boy let me tell you, I can soo see her with 3 kids someday!! She's a natural already!!

On Monday John's Gram Kurtz called to see how we were doing. It was a nice surprise to hear from her. She said the most wonderfully amazing thing anyone from John's family could ever say. She said she loved us. I just about cried when John told me that. For someone in John's family to say that is golden... just like it was the night John's Aunt said the same thing to me. Poor Gram is in such bad health & she had had a very bad fall in July. So I told John he should take Delilah out to see her. I don't want Gram going on not seeing her. John didn't get any pics though because Delilah wouldn't go to Gram. Which is understandable. It's been how long since she's seen her (which makes me feel even worse!).

We've decided to start eating supper together when I get home from work- whatever we're having we'll let Delilah try. Unless it's something we don't want her to have right now (like cheese steaks LoL) then we'll make her something else. So Monday we had cheese pizza for supper. She really seemed to enjoy it. Also on Monday Delilah also took a step toward me. We were sitting on the floor at the couch & I held out my hands for her to come to me. She turned towards me, took 1 step forward, then flung herself at me LoL

Today Delilah did two amazing things- but first let's go to supper. Tonight we had (and don't worry I won't tell you all every night what we have ;-) ) chicken patties & fries. Very yummy!! O and Delilah liked them too :-D After her bath tonight we were playing on the bed & suddenly she points to my left eye! Then I asked her after a minute or two where my eye was and again she pointed to my eye!! We didn't even really teach her that. Like we said it once or twice but not like we did nose. When it was time for her bedtime story John was reading & I was holding her. Suddenly she starts clapping her hands together!! Then I asked her if she could clap & she did it again!! *insert crying emoticon here* I am so proud of her! She's growing up way too fast LoL

October 24th is fast approaching :-(



Delilah playing with the stacker cup things Auntie got her (she learned how to stick them together to make a ball!)



The cutest friggin hat- my friend Kristin got this for Delilah's birthday

Daddy messing around with the camera (flash off because Delilah was so close- yea I know the quality is crap LoL)

Comments

Ashley Rawlings said…
Awww so many first in such a short period of time! It really goes fast after that year mark... It stops being those "month" milestones... and turned into year one... i know i know... turn back the clock!!!!

Thank you all again for coming over again. We had so much fun and can't wait to see you guys again soon.
Larissa said…
she is such a cutie. Glad to hear that she likes so much food! Sometimes babies can be so picky! My baby is going to be one tomorrow! We are going to be moms of toddlers soon, where did the time go? I remember when we were on Webmd, like it was yesterday!
Mom said…
All the pics are great. I love that hat. It goes so well with her beautiful eyes!!
What a great blog. She is so so so cute. Watch out girls your boyfriends will be leaving you for Delilah. LOL. She is getting big. What kool new first she has done. You were right Ashley would be great with three kids. Maybe the next will be a girl.lol.

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh I suck

Lucky Stars Jewelry Giveaway