On to Poe Valley!

Sunday, instead of going to my parents for dinner like we usually do (mom had to have a "procedure" & couldn't eat anything but jello) we went to Poe Valley. This year it didn't seem as relaxing- but that could be because I fell and didn't have enough water that morning. Anyway we got there & parked. We walked down by the water but it was super muddy. Like couldn't even walk in it because it's that deep mud. Anyway, I spied a tree that I decided to take Delilah to look at. I stepped over in to this grassy area and then across the mud to the tree. Well the ground near the tree was muddy- slippery muddy and as I stepped upon it I went down. Delilah thankfully was just fine and I was too essentially. I scraped my arm a smidgen, scraped my knee a little, and hurt my right shoulder. O and my knees were nice & muddy too >:-\ Ah well... the rest of the trip was nice & we got some really cute pics of Delilah.



Comments

Larissa said…
That little beanie is adorable. I love her huge smiles.
Aimee said…
Love the hat! My little one is refusing to wear them. (!)
Mom said…
Ok, so next time you go there, maybe we should go too. That way, we can take totally awesome (hopefully)pics of you three.......and it looks so beautiful there..if that's okay, cuz I've never been there.
Kristin said…
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that pic of her and her big grin - it's the same one you just put on Facebook. What a sweetie!

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh I suck

Lucky Stars Jewelry Giveaway