Hair color

So as you all know I am trying to go back to my original hair color because although I love, love, love the black hair I am sick of having to dye it all the time. I had a hair appointment on Tuesday & got new color and a bit of a new cut. Without further ado my new hair color...

From black, to reddish, to brownish... next step highlights.

Comments

Morgan Owens said…
I love your hair color in all the pics..they all looked good on you! :) Nice tats!!
Ashley Rawlings said…
Very Very cute! Can't wait to see it in person.... tomorrow night! Yay... we're gonna have fun!!
Larissa said…
I like the brown and the black, mostly the brown, it compliments your skin tone the best.
Elizabeth said…
Thanks girls :-)

I miss the black :-(

I'm going to have to do an ode to tattoos post LoL!
Kristin said…
I really like the new hair color!
Mom said…
No matter what hair color you have, you are always beautiful to me. Sounds like a line in a song, doesn't it?

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh I suck

Lucky Stars Jewelry Giveaway