Aargh matey!!
Thanks for your comments everyone- I'm so glad you all read & enjoy the updates :-)
Today Delilah's birthday supplies came. And so did her costume- yay!!! Like I said before I had ordered some eye patches for the kids and decided to see if Delilah would even wear it. She loved it!
The costume on the other hand wasn't such a hit- she loved the hat that came with it. But when I put the costume on to see if it fit she was not liking it. I hope she'll be ok for Halloween! I think I should have John put it on her a few times a week to get her used to it.
Aaargh- I'm a pirate!

Her costume (minus the sword)
Today Delilah's birthday supplies came. And so did her costume- yay!!! Like I said before I had ordered some eye patches for the kids and decided to see if Delilah would even wear it. She loved it!
The costume on the other hand wasn't such a hit- she loved the hat that came with it. But when I put the costume on to see if it fit she was not liking it. I hope she'll be ok for Halloween! I think I should have John put it on her a few times a week to get her used to it.
Aaargh- I'm a pirate!
Her costume (minus the sword)
Comments