Tonight was our town's Halloween parade and we took Delilah for the first time. She loved it! She watched everything going by and paid such close attention. She even got some candy (which mommy and daddy will eat) and two kids that actually live down the street from us were super nice & gave her a few pieces.

Earlier today John e-mailed me a pic at work of Delilah. This picture just emphasizes how she feels about her costume.



Saturday is her birthday party- Sunday is her 2nd birthday. Eek!! I can't believe she's going to officially be two. I mean it kind of seems to me like she already is in a way but Sunday just makes it that more official. We got her the Mickey Mouse train, an Olivia book, and will be getting her a goldfish. I'm going to get the bowl ready tomorrow night & get the fish Saturday night to give to her Sunday morning. I can't wait!

Comments

Ashley Rawlings said…
Oh wow, she really doesn't like that costume! Are you taking her trick-or-treating?

I can't believe she's going to be two either! I was just going through pics from the year Landon was born and came across her birth pics and couldn't believe how little she was.
Mom said…
Ah, our sweet pea is 2! Well, you weren't kidding when you said she didn't like her pirate dress...hope she comes around before 10/31!!!!!
Anonymous said…
That outfit is AWESOME ! However the look is kinda not...hopefully she will warm up to the costume soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Lucky Stars Jewelry Giveaway

Gosh I suck