Pedi appointment

Yesterday was Delilah's 2 year appointment. It went really well & she did so good. I was very proud of her! Just 6 months ago she cried the entire time her pedi was examining her. I even had to sit on the table and hold her! But yesterday she was such a big girl. She was so good when the nursed weighed her, took her height, took her temperature (in the side of her cheek even), and measured her head (although she wasn't liking that too much). When it was time for the pedi to examine her I put her on the table and didn't even have to hold her this time. She let the pedi do her exam including letting her look in her ears, in her mouth, in her eyes and even in her eyes with a light while the light was off! My big girl!

Her weight was 25 lb 4 oz- 30th percentile
Her height was 2' 9.6"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh I suck

Lucky Stars Jewelry Giveaway