Weekend fun

This weekend was a super busy, tiring weekend- but it was super fun. My niece, Madison came for a weekend visit. Saturday when she got here we picked up my friend R and headed to the mall. We made a quick stop at Gymboree where I got some shirts for Delilah (on sale of course) that she didn't really need. But I couldn't help it- I just had to get them. Like I said- they were on sale! Then we went to a few other stores before stopping in to Aun.tie Anne.'s for soft pretzels- yum! After that we headed to JCP.enney and noticed that Ol.d Tim.e Acc.essories was having this massive sale. Now I never shop there but I was curious- the store was just about empty. As we got closer we realized that it was actually going out of business! R bought Delilah this cute Boy.d's Be.ar Cow since Delilah loves cows so much.

When we were done in the mall we headed home for lunch and then a nap for Delilah. Madison played a video game while I did something or other and then it was time for Delilah to get up. Ash and the boys joined us for some swim time fun in our new pool. The one from last year had 3 tiers to it to fill up and the 3rd tier was deflating on it's own so we got another one that only has 2 tiers to it. We played in the pool for a bit and then went to catch a bite at the chinese restaurant. When we were all done we picked John something up for supper and went to visit him at work for a little. After we got home & Delilah was in bed Madison & I hung out eating popcorn, painting our nails and playing videos games.

Today we went to my parents for dinner. Madison hasn't seen them in quite awhile and I know they really enjoyed seeing her.

Delilah absolutely adored Madison and Madison was sooo good with her (she's 11). I can't wait to have her down again to visit!

Madison, Grammy, & Delilah

Madison, Pappy & Delilah

Madison & Delilah- Delilah loves her cousin!

Comments

Mom said…
Wow, you were busy. You have to go back to work so you can get a rest! I really enjoyed our visit on Sunday. Can't wait to see you all again!!
Ashley Rawlings said…
Thanks again for having us over. Madison is amazing with kiddos for her age!!! She's a very sweet girl :)

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh I suck

Lucky Stars Jewelry Giveaway