Trout Pond Park

Today Delilah & I went to meet my sister and niece at Trou.t Pon.d Par.k. We haven't seen each other for awhile so it was nice to get together. Bobbi and I talked while Deonda & Delilah played (Delilah was walking around the pavilion with Deonda). It was kind of wet there since it had just downpoured but we enjoyed ourselves none-the-less. There were ducks there that are sooo used to people they just let you walk right up to them. Of course they don't want to be touched & as soon as you try (Deonda hehe) they shuffle away.

After our visit we headed home for lunch and a nap (Delilah- not me ;-) ). We were supposed to go with Rebecca to the strawberry festival but an emergency came up so we ended up not going. I was going to go by myself but I decided just to head over right away to visit with John.

Tomorrow I'm going to my mom's and we're heading to her church for a luncheon- can't wait!

Comments

Ashley Rawlings said…
Wow, Deonda looks just like your sister! Glad you were able to get together with her and had a nice time :)
Mom said…
At first glance, I thought that was little Bobbi and little Elizabeth in the pics!!! That sure brings back memories!

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh I suck

Lucky Stars Jewelry Giveaway