The Weekend
This weekend was a busy one. Friday after work I took John supper from KFC to start off Father's Day and then went to Mi.chael's to get some yarn for this project I'm working on. Saturday we went to Halfway Dam with Ashley & the boys for some water time fun. It was hot and the perfect day for a swim in the frigid water. We had a great time- thanks Auntie for driving us up and for the fun day in the sun :-) After that we went to visit John at work and took him supper. Sunday I surprised John with a bagel and coffee coolatta from Dunkin Donuts for breakfast then we headed back home to put Delilah down for a nap. After a nice long nap we went to my Pap's for a Father's Day cookout. It was the first year John wasn't there to grill but my dad did a good job. No burnt burgers this time ;-) Then it was back to visit daddy & to take him some yummy burgers, mac n cheese & hotdogs. And today was back to work :-(
Comments