PeePee on... the floor?
Today John told me he had let Delilah run around without a diaper for a 1/2 hour. She didn't end up going on the potty but he did get cute pics of her sitting on it LoL Later after dinner and a play session outside we took Delilah in for a diaper change (messy teething based poopy anyone?). I decided to let her run around without her diaper. I thought that with the way she is (she'll go to the potty, sit on it and pee before we can get her diaper off) she'd go over to the potty if she had to go. Not sure what I was thinking- maybe being overly optimistic about the whole potty training thing- but that's not exactly how it went. She was sitting on the floor and seemed sort of fixated on something. I didn't think anything of it until she got up and came over to me. There on the floor was, you guessed it, pee! O well- it was expected LoL
I told John we should lay off the potty for a little because today when it seemed as though she was indicating she had to pee and I asked her if she wanted to use the potty she got upset and ran in to the kitchen- cute little butt cheeks jiggling LoL
Tomorrow John starts his second weekend at the motel. We have a busy weekend planned Delilah and I. Tomorrow we're not doing anything (maybe going to the marina after work). Saturday we're going to visit my sister for 9:00, then home for a nap (I hope), and lastly out with Rebecca to this strawberry festival thing. For supper I'm picking up subway and taking it to John so we can eat and visit. Sunday isn't so busy- we'll go visit John in the morning and then visit my mom. Possibly after Delilah's nap. Monday I am too excited for. We're going to Re.d Lob.ster for lunch to celebrate John's employment. Then to A.C. Moo.re so I can buy supplies to knit some more stuff animals (heck- I may have to try to sell these!).

Upset because she can't get the shorts on

Not sure what's going on with this face hehe
I told John we should lay off the potty for a little because today when it seemed as though she was indicating she had to pee and I asked her if she wanted to use the potty she got upset and ran in to the kitchen- cute little butt cheeks jiggling LoL
Tomorrow John starts his second weekend at the motel. We have a busy weekend planned Delilah and I. Tomorrow we're not doing anything (maybe going to the marina after work). Saturday we're going to visit my sister for 9:00, then home for a nap (I hope), and lastly out with Rebecca to this strawberry festival thing. For supper I'm picking up subway and taking it to John so we can eat and visit. Sunday isn't so busy- we'll go visit John in the morning and then visit my mom. Possibly after Delilah's nap. Monday I am too excited for. We're going to Re.d Lob.ster for lunch to celebrate John's employment. Then to A.C. Moo.re so I can buy supplies to knit some more stuff animals (heck- I may have to try to sell these!).

Upset because she can't get the shorts on

Not sure what's going on with this face hehe
Comments
Good luck to John at weekend number two :) Miss you guys too, and our final batch of guests leave in the morning, so we are more available now :)