Vegetable Beef... Big NOOooo!!

Yesterday we tried Vegetable Beef- it was as big of a no as the Chicken Noodle. We tried some more today & she actually got some down. I was so proud! Next is Turkey, Rice & Vegetables. I'm sure that'll get the same response LoL I think we're going to have to go with stage 2 meats for right now. Hmm...

We got this magazine in the mail from 1stwishes that has birthday party stuff in it. We found the most adorable theme that I love! It's a cupcake theme. I went to look for it online & I found another cupcake theme that I think is more appropriate for a 1 year birthday party rather than this that looks more for kids a bit older.

Anyway here's the original one:

And here's the one we're definitely going to get:

Vegetable Beef, Day 1- Take 1

Vegetable Beef, Day 2- Take 2

Comments

Ashley Rawlings said…
Very very cute birthday choice!!! I can't believe its time to be thinking of her birthday already... where has the time gone???

Not diggin' those meats there, are ya hun? She'll like them soon enough... and wanting to be downing a Big Mac & fries hehe. Maybe she's destined to be a vegetarian ;)
Larissa said…
I just got that catalog in the mail too. The decorations are so cute. Just give it time and try the same jars of food over and over, she'll start to like them. Making the transition to solid food is so long and can be aggravating, but it's worth it. Lilian is just starting table food, I gave her Gerbers pick'em up pastas last night....loved'em.
Lauren said…
I was told that most kids don't like the meats when they first try them. My girls gobbled them right up, but so far I haven't found anything they won't eat. I guess they're the new Mikey's! LOL Hopefully Delilah will get used to the meats and start eating them like a champ!
Mom said…
I love the cupcake theme...cuz she is our little cupcake.

I'm not sure what stage 2 meats are, but they've gotta be better than this--Right, Delilah?

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh I suck

Lucky Stars Jewelry Giveaway