Peas & Carrots
Yesterday we attempted to give Delilah peas & carrots. I had John buy a bag of peas & carrots when he went grocery shopping & we decided to try it out yesterday. I made them in the microwave but it didn't go too hotly. The first try- I put some veggies in a bowl with 2 tablespoons of water (yes, that's what the directions said) and popped them in the microwave for 7 minutes. About 5 minutes & some odd seconds in to it I look in the microwave & notice there's something brown on the carrots. Yea, they're burning to the bottom of the bowl! The second try went a bit better & they seemed to be smushy enough for her.
Ehh not so much. So we decided to try again today. This time I made them on the stove. I boiled them for what I thought was long enough to make them kinda smushy. Ehh... today wasn't any better. In fact it was a bit worse LoL A woman at work gave me a suggestion so I don't have to worry about cooking the veggies & them being too hot... canned veggies!! So yea, we're going to do canned veggies & just rinse them off so they don't taste like the can or have too much salt.
Peas & Carrots- Day 1, Take 1







Peas & Carrots- Day 2, Take 2






Ehh not so much. So we decided to try again today. This time I made them on the stove. I boiled them for what I thought was long enough to make them kinda smushy. Ehh... today wasn't any better. In fact it was a bit worse LoL A woman at work gave me a suggestion so I don't have to worry about cooking the veggies & them being too hot... canned veggies!! So yea, we're going to do canned veggies & just rinse them off so they don't taste like the can or have too much salt.
Peas & Carrots- Day 1, Take 1
Peas & Carrots- Day 2, Take 2






Comments
love to you all!