A day for the most special woman...

My Mom.
Happy Birthday Mom!!
You are the most amazing woman. You are a wonderful wife, mother, & grandmother. I take from how you raised me- the values, morals & ethics I am instilled with- and apply that to the way we raise Delilah. I never knew how lucky I was to have a mom like you until I was made aware that not everyone has a relationship with their moms like we have. Thank you for being there for me, for loving me & supporting me- even if you didn't really agree with me.
We love you!
Love,
Elizabeth, John & Delilah

Comments

Mom said…
Ahhh, how sweet.
You're gonna make me cry!!
I really love our relationship.
I can't ask for anything more than the wonderful one that we all have. I love all of you whole bunches!!!
Ashley Rawlings said…
Happy Birthday Mary!!! Sorry it is a day late... we just got back today. You truly are an awesome mother to Liz and grandmother to Delilah. The world is a better place for having you as a role model mother in it.

Love,
Ashley
Mom said…
Thank you for saying so, Ashley. You and Elizabeth are pretty awesome mommies too!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Lucky Stars Jewelry Giveaway

Gosh I suck