Non-eventful week

So there's really not been much to report this week. Monday Delilah figured out how to work the light switch in our bedroom. She turned it on & off and on & off and... well you get the picture ;-) Then today we all went to Damon's (it's a restaurant) for lunch (to celebrate my selling 3 bracelets! :-D ) & she sipped some water up through the straw!! I'm so proud :-D She didn't do it again but she did end up blowing back in to the straw the one time & sent water sputtering up LoL Here are some pics to enjoy...

Daddy took some pics of Delilah's serious crib head


Comments

Mom said…
Ah, cute pics...some people pay big bucks to get a "do" like that. I had a good time today. I really missed seeing Delialh this week (more than usual). Can't wait to see her again.
Ashley Rawlings said…
Sleep beauty woke up with a stylin' 'do!

Miss the female version munchkin... and can't wait too see you guys... when are we going to see each other :( I'm still not used to this "coming right over" is nonexistent... :(
Anonymous said…
Great pics! YAY again for selling 3 bracelets=)

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh I suck

Lucky Stars Jewelry Giveaway