Chicken Noodle Nope

After John & I saw Inglourious Basterds today we went to Walmart. We picked up some meats- Chicken Noodle, Beef Stew, Sweet Potatoes & Chicken, and 1 more I can't remember. O and also some canned mixed vegetables. Anyway we got home (to a might I add grumpy Boo who didn't take a nap for Grammy & Pappy), I fed Delilah and then about a 1/2 hour later we took her in the kitchen to feed her her fruit & veggie. I started out with the Chicken Noodle & she did NOT like it. She actually cried! I switched to her fruit & she calmed down. But she promptly got upset when I tried switching back. Then we tried some of the mixed veggies- she did ok with a piece of corn and also did ok with a piece of lima bean. But the peas & green beans were iffy. Ah well- we'll just have to keep trying!


Comments

Mom said…
At least she was willing to try it, but she definitely didn't like it! Poor Boo Bear...
Ashley Rawlings said…
Oh no... the gag face! LOL... I swear, her and Shawn... their "antics" and food interests are so much alike. I remember the same gag face for the same food with him! hahaha!

I miss you guys so much and am SOOOOOOOOO excited to see you 3 today!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh I suck

Lucky Stars Jewelry Giveaway