What a sweetie!

I got home at lunch today & John said that Delilah shared a puffy with him. He was leaning over at her high chair & she had a puffy in her hand. She went to put it in her mouth when John asked if he could have one & she stuck it in his mouth!! Aww!! Then I was sitting next to her while she was finishing her puffies & I wanted to see if she'd share one with me. She was putting a puffy up to her mouth when I asked her if I could have one & she gave me her puffy!!

Some pics of our happy darling boo & two videos



Comments

Ashley Rawlings said…
What a happy little sweetheart! I just love my niece so much. Those big smiles and bright eyes!!! Ahhh!

That girl is going to walk before her birthday... she's certainly is sure on her feet :)
Anonymous said…
That smile...omg, gets me everytime ! You are so lucky and blessed to have such a beautiful child.
Larissa said…
What a cutie! You can always count on your little one to brighten your day!

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh I suck

Lucky Stars Jewelry Giveaway