Pooping- standing up

There's nothing better than finding that perfect spot to poop standing up. What the ~heck~ am I talking about? Delilah! LoL Everyday, usually morning or afternoon, she makes her way over to her exersaucer, pulls herself up & plays with the toys on it. Soon after you here a grunting & that's when you ~know~. The poopie is flowing & John's going to be changing that diaper! Or me ;-) I DO change poopie diapers too :-D I ~swear~ I had pics of her at her saucer (for effect) but I can't find any!

I was feeding Delilah today when I noticed that there is this red mark on her upper gum where her tooth is coming in. She kind of chomped her bottom tooth in to it in front of me so I figured out that's what was happening. I feel so bad for her- I'm sure it's not fun getting in those toofers. Although the end result is cute!

Tonight was bath night. It was the first time that she played with the pink rubber ducky her Auntie Ashley got for her. Of course there are pics :-)


Rubber ducky- you're the one!

Comments

Ashley Rawlings said…
Awww I love that yellow dress on her! I think its the first time I've seen her in a dress since her baptism.

Glad she enjoys that rubber ducky (from Shawn and Landon) hehe ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh I suck

Lucky Stars Jewelry Giveaway