An almost first
Today John, Delilah, my mom & I all went up to Williamsport to go to AC Moore (a craft store I needed to stop at to pick up some new round nose pliers for the jewelry business I'm trying to get going- visit the website at luckystarsjewelrypa.blogspot.com). They didn't have the plier I wanted- the brand anyway- and I had to get a different pair... that were friggin $14.49! I am so lucky though to have a mother such as mine for she got them for me (thanks mom!). We stopped in at Red Lobster for some lunch & I was giving Delilah some water. I wanted to see if she would try to sip the water up the straw instead of me putting water in her mouth from the straw. She actually sucked some up! But it didn't make it all the way up the straw & she didn't get any. Ah well- next time :-) We also went to Target (got some super cute clothes there!) and Burlington Coat Factory in hopes of finding a stuffed animal. Not just any stuffed animal- a jungle knit. We have a zebra & I wanted to find more. But of course they didn't have any.
Comments
And you are certainly welcome for the pliars.
I just love that family pic of you guys! Very cute "self" portrait ;)