Work stinks
For the first time since I went back to work did I think to myself when leaving "I don't want to go to work anymore." I mean, I didn't want to go back & leave Delilah before I did go back. But I was doing pretty well with it. When I went to leave the house after my lunch break was up I said to John "I don't want to go back to work." He responds by saying "I know, I don't want you to go back either." I just wish he'd have some luck here with finding a job :-\ I feel like I'm missing out on so much with Boo. I mean, I know I am but I'm not. I'm lucky that I get to see her at lunch instead of having to wait the entire day. But sometimes I think it makes it harder.
I felt so bad for her tonight. We went upstairs to hang the shelves in her room (that's right- the ones I've wanted hung since she was born!) and to get her ready for bed. I put her in the crib & was playing with her trying to get her to laugh. She was standing & kind of went down a little like she was going to go down on her knees. She bopped her mouth on the crib railing. For a minute she looked like she was going to cry but then she didn't. Then I started playing with her again & I bent down. That's when I saw the blood. Luckily it wasn't that bad. But I got the bright idea to have her try to bite down on some TP so she'd stop tasting blood. Yea, bad idea. She got some TP stuck in her mouth & swallowed some of it. Oy!!
Remember when you were a kid & saw something on TV that was ~so~ awesome? I'm watching Jumanji & remembering when the board game came out. It looked like such fun. But of course, like everything on TV or based on movies, etc. it really wasn't all that fun. It was quite disappointing. And while I was old enough to know it wasn't going to be anything like the movie I guess there was still some of that hope.


This girl does not let you get very many face shots I'll tell ya what. It's like as soon as she sees that orange light from the camera she looks away. She won't even look at you when you call her name with the camera held up because she knows. Silly stinker.

I felt so bad for her tonight. We went upstairs to hang the shelves in her room (that's right- the ones I've wanted hung since she was born!) and to get her ready for bed. I put her in the crib & was playing with her trying to get her to laugh. She was standing & kind of went down a little like she was going to go down on her knees. She bopped her mouth on the crib railing. For a minute she looked like she was going to cry but then she didn't. Then I started playing with her again & I bent down. That's when I saw the blood. Luckily it wasn't that bad. But I got the bright idea to have her try to bite down on some TP so she'd stop tasting blood. Yea, bad idea. She got some TP stuck in her mouth & swallowed some of it. Oy!!
Remember when you were a kid & saw something on TV that was ~so~ awesome? I'm watching Jumanji & remembering when the board game came out. It looked like such fun. But of course, like everything on TV or based on movies, etc. it really wasn't all that fun. It was quite disappointing. And while I was old enough to know it wasn't going to be anything like the movie I guess there was still some of that hope.


This girl does not let you get very many face shots I'll tell ya what. It's like as soon as she sees that orange light from the camera she looks away. She won't even look at you when you call her name with the camera held up because she knows. Silly stinker.

Comments
She is so stinkin' cute in those pics (and always!)
Delilah is just so darn cute, and one smart cookie!!!
Sorry to hear about her boo-boo. I'm counting the days till I get to see her again - come on, Saturday!!!!
Jason