Grammy & Pappy are the greatest

Today while John & I went to see Harry Potter (yay!) Grammy & Pappy Hans babysat Delilah. She was napping when they got here so she had the delight of seeing them when she woke. The poor lil thing felt warm though so Grammy had to give her some tylenol :-\ We think it's teething. She was a very good girl for them except she wouldn't take a 2nd nap. Later in the day I got bored so I said to John that we should go to the marina to put Delilah in the swing & then maybe go for a little walk. I decided to feed her some fruits & veggies first which probably wasn't a good idea because all of a sudden the sky started getting darker. We decided to go & try for it anyway and actually did get a few pushes in before we had to head back to the car because it was thundering.

Today was another first for Delilah- she tried these Gerber yogurt melts, peach flavor. She really seemed to enjoy them & I have to admit that they are pretty darn tasty :-D I can't wait to try the other flavors with her!

Yesterday I met John & Delilah at Auntie Ashley's house. We were getting together for a playdate & then after John took Delilah home Ashley & I were going to have a little bit of a girls' night. It's so fun watching Delilah & Landon interact. Kids are just the most precious, innocent creatures in the world and are such a joy to watch. I know it won't be long before Delilah walking... err running... and is chasing Landon around :-) I do have some pics to share from the visit that Auntie took & shared with me for blogging. Thank you Auntie Ashley & Uncle Jon for having us over to visit!

Mmm yogurt melt!

Later on before she had her veggies & fruit- some more melts!

Swing time fun



Two little loves



Comments

Mom and Dad said…
We had such a good day with Delilah today. What a blessing to get to spend this time with her. Getting to rock her to sleep (well, trying to rock her to sleep) was such a joy! Thanks for asking us to babysit...any time, any day...we'll be there!!!!!!!!!!!
Ashley Rawlings said…
Very cute of those yogurt melts. Shawn hated them, Landon loves them... haha.

We were so happy to have you guys over!
Larissa said…
Delilah and Landon are so cute!Are they around the same age?
Elizabeth said…
Landon is 4 months older than Delilah so they're pretty close in age.

Popular posts from this blog

Lucky Stars Jewelry Giveaway

Gosh I suck