Swingin' & Slidin'- Updated (Pics!)

After I got home from work today John & I took Delilah to the marina. We did some swingin', some slidin' & some walkin'. It was a bit humid so we were both a little sweaty after our walk. Then it was home, a feeding, some playing & to bed.

Ever since I had that feeling the other week that I don't want to go back to work it's been harder going. Especially today. I just wanted to stay home with boo & play. I miss her when I'm at work but at least I have pictures to help me through the day. And here are some pics to help you all through your day ;-D

Daddy was playing with the color settings

Swingin' on the big kid swing


Comments

Morgan Owens said…
I can't wait for the pics! I'm glad she had fun at the marina! :)

Sorry I have been a shitty commenter, I've had tons of personal problems going on lately! :(
Anonymous said…
Great pics Liz!! She is just soo adorable and getting so big!
She's so cute! Isn't it so much fun to just play with them?
Hey, I was going to ask you... What state do you live in?
Mom said…
You two are the bestest parents!! And Delilah is the cutest granddaughter!!
Elizabeth said…
Morgan- No sweat :-)

Steph- Thanks!

Cierra- It is such fun! :-D We live in PA

Mom- Why thank you :-D
Ashley Rawlings said…
Very cute! She seems to really like swinging with her Mommy and Daddy!

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh I suck

Lucky Stars Jewelry Giveaway