Mmm- pickles!!
Thursday I was eating a pickle when I got the bright idea to let Delilah have a taste. She didn't make the most fantastical face but we did get a bit of a face. She seemed to like it but we'll have to see when I have another one if she still seems to like it :-D
Yesterday when I got home John showed me some cute pictures he had taken. Delilah ripped out the drawer under her toy box & was playing in it when John decided to put her in it & take some pics. He was showing me how he was dragging her along & so I had to get a video of him doing this.
I had to get pictures of her at the poop station in the process of an actual poop. It's just too funny not to share- her face gets sooo red!
Today we were visited by Ashley, Shawn & Landon. Also my mom came by too after some shopping at the mall. We had a great visit with lots of entertainment, good food & some swimming. Now, when I stuck my head outside- I think to let the dog out- I thought to myself that it was a nice day to go swimming. Of course by the time we actually got out there it was friggin chilly. The poor babes had bluish purple lips. And Delilah had purple footies!!
Our language isn't something we watch around Delilah because she doesn't understand & isn't old enough to repeat us. Normally when Shawn is around I am very very good with my language but I let an F-bomb slip today in front of him :-\ Thankfully he was too busy looking at his momma & didn't hear me! I said to John tonight that we really need to start watching our mouths even around Delilah. We need to get in the habit of not letting naughty words slip out!!
I wanted to show everyone Delilah's cute top toofers so I took 2 pics to share with everyone (they're not the best but hey, you can see those teeth!).


The poop station

Executing a poop move at the poop station

Sweet relief!

Toofers!

Zoom!!
Yesterday when I got home John showed me some cute pictures he had taken. Delilah ripped out the drawer under her toy box & was playing in it when John decided to put her in it & take some pics. He was showing me how he was dragging her along & so I had to get a video of him doing this.
I had to get pictures of her at the poop station in the process of an actual poop. It's just too funny not to share- her face gets sooo red!
Today we were visited by Ashley, Shawn & Landon. Also my mom came by too after some shopping at the mall. We had a great visit with lots of entertainment, good food & some swimming. Now, when I stuck my head outside- I think to let the dog out- I thought to myself that it was a nice day to go swimming. Of course by the time we actually got out there it was friggin chilly. The poor babes had bluish purple lips. And Delilah had purple footies!!
Our language isn't something we watch around Delilah because she doesn't understand & isn't old enough to repeat us. Normally when Shawn is around I am very very good with my language but I let an F-bomb slip today in front of him :-\ Thankfully he was too busy looking at his momma & didn't hear me! I said to John tonight that we really need to start watching our mouths even around Delilah. We need to get in the habit of not letting naughty words slip out!!
I wanted to show everyone Delilah's cute top toofers so I took 2 pics to share with everyone (they're not the best but hey, you can see those teeth!).


The poop station

Executing a poop move at the poop station

Sweet relief!
Toofers!

Zoom!!
Comments
Thanks again so much for having us over... the food was great... company great... and even the chilly cold pool was great too :)
I had a good time yesterday. The food was excellent. Thanks John, our master griller/chef!!!
And the face with the pickle tasting - I think that was definitely a "what the heck was that mom?" face.
That was a cute video, she is soo precious! I'm amazed at how she pulls herself up so well, it's hard for me to believe Mason may be doing that within a few months!
You're little Delilah is fixing to be 9 months Liz, where is time going?!? :)
p.s.- hell yeah it's the season for family drama! lol