Just had to share

I just had to share these adorable, heart warming pictures

Comments

Morgan Owens said…
Awwwwww!! They are so darn adorable together! I think Mason is going to be a Daddy's boy but I secretly want him to be a Momma's boy! :( lol

Thank you so much for the email, I know you can relate since you just went through some family drama too! Can't us mommys catch a break from the drama!?! lol
Ashley Rawlings said…
look at those 2!!! adorable!!

sorry typing 1handed. landon is sitting w/ me looking at D's pics!
Lauren said…
I love this pic!! So sweet! They love each other sooo much!
Anonymous said…
This pis is just tooo cute! Definitly, daddys little girl=)
Mom said…
Ahhhh, daddy's girl, but she's smiling at her mamma!!!!! (Sorry, John), but I'm mamma's mamma!!!!

So, that makes Delilah a Daddy's and a Mommy's girl!!!!!!!!!!!! Perfect, that's my granddaughter!

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh I suck

Lucky Stars Jewelry Giveaway