Gosh I suck
I really was going to try to keep up with whole blogging thing but I've totally been sucking. I just have no ambition. Both of the girls are doing great. Delilah just finished preschool today. We had a rough start but it got better. And then she went back to the crying beforehand and giving John issues. She was very happy to learn today was her last day and promptly requested she go to a new preschool. Which she will be in September. Agap.eland! I am so excited for her to begin there. I think (hope) she'll like it a lot more and she'll learn lots of new things. I just hope we don't have the same issues with the new place as we did with the old place. Tatum is growing in leaps and bounds. Recently she's been trying to blow bubbles with the bubble toy grammy got her. It's so adorable as she dip the wand in the spill-proof container (gotta love those), pulls it out and attempts to blow bubbles. She actually did blow bubbles today but of course I missed it becau...
Comments
HAPPY 7 months (birth)day, Delilah!!!